“Awesome”
Review of Put-in-Bay Winery

Put-in-Bay Winery
Ranked #3 of 15 things to do in Put in Bay
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We celebrated my husbands 50th Birthday with friends. We had a table set up outside on the front lawn overlooking the Lake. The views were perfect, the wine was terrific. We each did a sampling with three different kinds. Each one was fabulous. The owner and servers each were the BEST!!!! Thank you. We will be back!

All reviews
"house is beautiful"
"historical tour"
"pepperoni"
in 2 reviews
"great place for a wedding"
"favorite wine"
in 4 reviews
"view of the lake"
in 6 reviews
"take home"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This place has evolved into a wine bar with some nice wines. We liked the Moscato (OH version) and the Blackberry wines. They also have a free chocolate covered strawberry if you have the coupon. Look through the island literature for one.

My favorite was the Chocolat Shot which consists of their Chocolat wine (a lot like Baileys), whipped cream, and a squirt of Blackberry wine on top; for $3.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

WOW…...my co-workers and I found the best kept secret on Put-In-Bay this past weekend!

The Put-In-Bay Winery is amazing! The staff was very friendly and well educated about their wines. We did a wine tasting with a nice blonde (wish I could remember her name) who kindly helped us with our wine tasting options. We sampled all of the Put-In-Bay Wines in their "Flight Style" glass sampler. We loved every wine she gave us! The view of the water and boats from the front porch was a harmonious relaxing break from our usual six-day work week.

Our group decided that we loved this place so much that we should take the house tour. Our tour guide Steve was such a great host and fantastic tour guide. As a young girl, I remember coming to the island with my parents and my mother's fascination with the Doller House. On every trip to the island, my mother would always say that she wished she knew who lived in that BIG Yellow House. Thanks to our tour guide Steve, I finally understand the story of the house and the families who lived there. Thank you to the owners of this winery (whoever they are) for maintaining such a beautiful historical piece of Put-In-Bay's history! Thank you Put-In-Bay Winery staff for making my co-workers and I feel like queens for a day!

1  Thank Donna C
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This winery is my favorite stop while i'm visiting Put in Bay. The staff is pleasantly friendly and makes you feel right at home. They are well educated on wines and are so willing to take the time to explain the wines. I love getting a bottle of PINK CATAWBA with there cheese n crackers or one of there original pizzas. The front yard view is wonderful. I recommend stopping at this winery. You will have a great time!

1  Thank Josh S