“Top Notch Experience”

Mossbacks
Ranked #12 of 39 Restaurants in Put in Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Went for lunch on a weekday. Everything was freshly made and so good. Ordered a creamy vegetable soup and half a turkey sandwich. Soup was freshly made very good flavor. The half sandwich was big and very delicious. I split my sandwich for half of my husbands buffalo chicken sandwich which was also excellent. Service was friendly and helpful. No complaints, go check them out.

1  Thank venaniece
There are newer reviews for Mossbacks

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The service was very good. Food was OK, we like our salads. You can find many types of beers including non-alcoholics.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

After the Keys this is our place to eat. Excellent food, clean and a great view as you eat. Sit by the windows and watch the frenzied crowd walking, stumbling, riding and driving by.
Nice place to take the entire family. Not a bar, an eatery.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Mossback once again met our high expectations with excellent and friendly service, quality cuisine, and very acceptable pricing of menu items. When on the island, we make this a "must" in our dining options.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

There were so many places to choose from but after scouting the downtown area, Mossbacks drew us in with their perch lunch special. My daughter says it is the best perch she ever had. I got the homemade potato pancakes off the appetizer menu and I got two huge patties - which was enough for a meal for me. The only other time I got potato pancakes in a restaurant that were that good was in New York. The historic building was inviting and the waitstaff were very friendly. We watch 'Island life' go by outside the window while we ate. It was an enjoyable experience and we would definitely go back for another meal.