“Good service, nice atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mossbacks

Mossbacks
Ranked #10 of 37 Restaurants in Put in Bay
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Ohio
“Good service, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

I ordered the shrimp basket, which was OK but probably not the best selection given the other choices on the menu. Serving size was generous and the french fries were above average. The soup de jour was tomato basil, which was very good. Nice views of the Boardwalk allows for both boat and people watching.

Visited June 2013

Wapakoneta, Ohio
“Good perch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Excellent dinner and service. We had drinks and dinner where we tried to order local food and beverages. The Pork Chop Special of the day was wxcellent.

Visited May 2013
Apple Grove, WV
“Fresh fish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We had a quick lunch. Perch and walleye sandwich baskets with fries. Large servings and great fish on fresh kaiser rolls.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Norwalk, Ohio
“Great burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

I love their burgers - the turkey Reuben my husband had was good, my salad (with a burger) was excellent - friend wasn't impressed with the potato pancake - but service was good and we had a good meal - I've been here before and I'll go back. Recommend the blue cheese burger - yum!

Visited October 2012
Mentor, Ohio
“Lunch on the Island”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

We arrived early afternoon and they were serving breakfast or lunch. My husband got the steak and eggs and said it was very good. I got the hamburger because I heard seen rave reviews for it. It also was very good. I have had better though. The service was very slow and it was only moderately busy.

Visited September 2012