“Lobster Bisque”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Euclid, Ohio, United States
“Lobster Bisque”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

The bisque is every thing they say it is. Delicious! I swear we made a second trip to the Island this summer just so we could enjoy the Lobster Bisque again. We have enjoyed this restaurant before and we will definitely enjoy this one again very soon.

Visited September 2012

charleston, sc
“Nice view”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The view is nice, but the food is nothing to write home about. We had the lobster bisque, the lobster roll and the ahi tuna nachos. The bisque was full of lobster, but didn’t have the best flavor. The nachos.....I was very excited about these, but they weren’t nearly as good as I’d hoped. It didn’t help any that the nacho chips were stale. All in all in was an ok experience, but not one I’ll hurry to repeat.

• Visited September 2012
Mequon, Wisconsin
“Nice view”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I traveled to Put-in-Bay on a Saturday while my husband and sons were at Cedar Point. Before arriving I researched many restaurants and had a list of possible choices. After walking around the island, I decided to eat at this restaurant, which is a part of the Boardwalk group. It is in the Boardwalk building that you can see from the Jet Express ferry dock.

I arrived at around 12:15 and was able to get a table. By 1 o'clock there was a crowd waiting to get tables.

My waitress was fine. She stopped to see if I needed anything, but there was nothing special about her service.

I ordered the lobster bisque. I'm not a huge fan of lobster, but felt I needed to try it. I added a little hot sauce, and it was quite good. For my meal, I ordered the walleye sandwich with onion rings. I know, I know. A pretty boring order, but it's what I fancied. It was fine.

I sat next to a window, so I had a wonderful view. I had a book with me, but the view was more exciting.

I'm not sure I will go here again because there are so many restaurant choices, but I would certainly consider it.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ttttraveler
Hamburg, New York
“our dinner out”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

food and service good, birds were a pest. we had a beautiful sun set while we were finishing our dinner and we enjoyed watching the boats while we eat.

Visited August 2012
“Great food &Mom view”
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

We ate here Sunday and service and food quality both exceeded our memories of previous visits. Downside? Pricy for food quantity but heh, we'll head back on our next visit.