“Decent, but not great, pizza”
Review of Pasquales Cafe

Pasquales Cafe
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Put in Bay
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Casual Island dinning at its finest! Pasquales Cafe is a family friendly restaurant with fantastic views of Put-in-Bay harbor and the historic downtown. An island tradition where visitors and locals meet to enjoy the best all American breakfasts on the island. Pasquales Cafe also serves full service lunch and dinner menus featuring Italian and American meals.
Ohio
“Decent, but not great, pizza”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stopped here for a family dinner. Split a large margarita pizza with one of the kids, which was decent but seemed like a premade crust was used. Place was accommodating in handling a special order to handle our picky eater. Willing to go back and try other items on the menu, but there's better pizza on the island.

• Visited June 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“Dessert Done Right”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stopped in Pasquales over Memorial Day weekend, and had just dessert. We got one of their sundaes, which my husband and I split. To split it, the portion was a bit small, but it was very good, and we appreciated being able to find somewhere to get ice cream! I really enjoyed the small-town feel of this restaurant, like for example being able to sit up at the counter to eat if you wanted. I wish we would've had time to come back for another meal, but at least we got to sample a little bit of what Pasquales has to offer.

Dayton, Ohio
“Good food for good prices”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I had the ravioli, which was a spinach and cheese ravioli with white meat chicken and a tomato cream sauce. It was amazing. I was really glad that I went here for lunch and was just as satisfied as I would have been going to the the Blue Luna. I ate at Goat Soup and Whiskey and the Boardwalk while we were visiting, and this was great food for a very reasonable price. Considering that my bill was over $70 at some of the other restaurants and I was just as happy with my food here. There were some strangers sitting next to us that let me try their pizza and it was also the best I had while in Put In Bay.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Best Breakfast on PIB”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Helps to get here early, or there'll be a short wait to get in, which tells you something!
Service and food are both outstanding; breakfast omelettes were fantastic. Delicious "diner-style" coffee--ask for a to-go cup when you're leaving.
Never ended up having dinner there, but judging by the quality of the breakfasts (ate there two mornings in a row) it looks like you couldn't go wrong ordering anything on their menu. Very nice, and will be a stop on our next visit, for sure.

Wixom, Michigan
“Great Breakfast food”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Portions were a little small, but the food made up for it. Place was pretty packed Saturday morning, but overall good

Visited September 2012