“Good potions. Good ice cream.”

Graeter's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Powell
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain family owned and operated. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Plan on paying more than a couple dollars on ice cream here, but they do give generous portions. It is really good ice cream.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

We always enjoy a trip to Graeter's in Powell. The store is spotless, inviting and offers such delicious treats. Dark chocolate and brownie and salty caramel are my favorites. Great place for an afternoon pick-me-up!

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

I like trying new places...well this place has been around for several generations so it was only “new” to me. I was surprised that the ice cream texture was creamier than any other ice cream I have ever had. They offer flavors you don’t normally see...I had the black raspberry choc chip and my friends all had something different...it was all good. We also enjoyed watching the little video and reading about Graeter’s history and how the ice cream is made...pretty interesting. Kind of expensive but a nice treat.

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We love all of the “chip” flavors. The soft flecks of chocolate are like nothing else! You can’t go wrong with the black raspberry chip.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

There's nothing better than Graeter's ice cream! We always get a cone and take a couple of pints home! Lots of indoor and outdoor seating.