“Good potions. Good ice cream.”

Graeter's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Powell
Description: For more that 148 years Graeter's has been producing small batch French Pot ice cream that fans love. We have won the hearts of ice cream lovers across the county and the respect of the nation's most influential foodies! Give us a try and see what all the fuss is about. We're sure you'll fall in love with the legend of Graeter's!
Reviewed May 27, 2018

Plan on paying more than a couple dollars on ice cream here, but they do give generous portions. It is really good ice cream.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed May 14, 2018

We always enjoy a trip to Graeter's in Powell. The store is spotless, inviting and offers such delicious treats. Dark chocolate and brownie and salty caramel are my favorites. Great place for an afternoon pick-me-up!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

I like trying new places...well this place has been around for several generations so it was only “new” to me. I was surprised that the ice cream texture was creamier than any other ice cream I have ever had. They offer flavors you don’t normally see...I had the black raspberry choc chip and my friends all had something different...it was all good. We also enjoyed watching the little video and reading about Graeter’s history and how the ice cream is made...pretty interesting. Kind of expensive but a nice treat.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We love all of the “chip” flavors. The soft flecks of chocolate are like nothing else! You can’t go wrong with the black raspberry chip.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2017

There's nothing better than Graeter's ice cream! We always get a cone and take a couple of pints home! Lots of indoor and outdoor seating.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Graeter's Ice Cream? Share your experiences!