“We Love Bob's!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We love Bob Evans in Powell. We always get GREAT service and the food is always very good. Yes, it's a chain restaurant but we've yet to have any meal is that is less than satisfactory. We frequently get our supper to go from this restaurant. For a good, home style meal at a reasonable price with excellent service, we highly recommend Bob Evans!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love steel cut oatmeal, but Bob doesn't offer that. When you're in a pinch, and you still want to eat something nice and healthy, quaker oats will do! I don't get the butter or milk though. I'd rather save my calories for the brown sugar! Yum! They also will prepare you're eggs, to order, but, please make sure you asked for cracked eggs...just a little tip!
I also enjoy going earlier in the morning, because, if you have a sweet tooth, you can get some 1/2 off bakery items that may have carried over from the previous day!

1  Thank luckeycharm
Reviewed December 11, 2012

It is a nice place to go and enjoy a very typical American menu with local flavor. I did like the environment, at the entrance you find an store with country articles, then you enter and it is a typical cafeteria serving food as fried chicken, gravy and mashed potatoes, which for me is such a typical flavor that I loved it. Other date I also had great wafles.

1  Thank Gitana28
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I love Bob Evans especially for breakfast. Biscuits and gravy the best
They have very good home cooked meals for every time of day. And the desserts ok too.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I grew up on Bob Evan food, having lived in Rio Grande Ohio at the time of the original restaurant. My whole family worked for the company at some point. Since then the menu has expanded but also some of the foods I loved have been removed. Such as cornbread. How can you serve bean soup without cornbread? The lighter side menu is pretty good, and their catfish is also very good. I do love the Wildfire Barbeque sauce and usually take a bottle of that home with me. I found the service to be excellent as usual. It is a good Saturday morning type place.

1  Thank Travelcrazy311