“Consistently Good Food and Service”
Review of Easy Street Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Today was about my fifth visit to Easy Street Cafe, every time since the second visit has been really good. (opening week was a little off, but expected) As others noted, the emphasis is Greek Food, really good Greek Food I might add. But there are plenty of items on the menu if greek isn't your thing. The Corned Beef sandwich (and Rueben) are both made with fresh cut brisket, not sliced lunchmeat style. Very Good! The chicken sandwiches are good, salads are also very good. The burgers have always been cooked properly and tasted great. There is a wide selection of beers and a large bar. Seating is limited and there can be a wait during peak hours especially if the outdoor seating (too cold or hot or rain) isn't available. It's worth the wait, this is currently our favorite Powell eatery namely because of the consistent friendly service and good food.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I have eaten here three times when visiting Columbus and have walked away exceptionally happy with my choice. This last time I chose the Gyro which was not only the best I've ever had but also more than I should have eaten and I love to eat too much. Nice atmosphere with boths, tables and a bar to meet whatever your seating preference is. Good menu selection.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

My first time to this restaurant. We went for dinner. I am Greek, so my reviews of Greek food is discerning. I ordered the gyro, my husband the gyro platter, my MIL the pistacio (Greek lasagna), and her husband the meatloaf. The gyro had a good amount of meat on it as well as feta cheese. This is a pleasant surprise since some skimp on those items. The service was incredibly good, and fast! We will definitely be back! For newbies, the parking can be tricky but there are many public lots around.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Went to Easy Street 3 times in December, and would give it a solid 4/5. Staff is extremely friendly and they know what they're doing. Prices for this type of venue are a little on the high side compared to other local eateries of the same (Gooseneck, Local Roots, Lost Shepard). Overall, food, ambiance, service is all good. I did on two occasions get their "veggies" is lieu of fries, and both time a BIG mistake - almost not editable. We'll be back (and order fries).

Reviewed December 20, 2011

Great value and large menu. We love the one located here in Powell, they have some great outdoor seating. We love this place!