“A Good Stop for Italian Food”

Phil's Inn Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 77 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We had a fine dinner at Phil's. Our waiter was terrific. The food was quite good and the atmosphere OK. This feels like a place that's been here a long time and that can be a good thing all by itself.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

My family and I have ate here for as long as I can remember and I'm sure they came here before I was in the picture. As a kid I loved the triple decker PB &J and watching the fish tanks. As an adult I realize the place hasn't been updated in awhile and the menu is pretty much still the same but I still love the meatballs! My taste has outgrown their sauce but the meatballs are amazing. Staff is always courteous and does a great job managing large family tables with children.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Food has not changed for years--just good old Italian food. The place is definitely not fancy. The service is good and the prices are average.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have been eating at Phil's as long as I can remember. At least once a summer we take a family trip up to Port Clinton to get our spaghetti at Phil's. My grandparents started this tradition when my father was a kid, my parents took us, and now we still go with my parents. I have pictures of my son as a toddler with Phil's Inn spaghetti all over him. I would definitely recommend Phil's, my favorite spaghetti anywhere!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The place is popular, but was kind of mess. We were seated at a table next to a table used to store napkins, silverware, carry-out containers and such. The waitress was robust and articulate,but it felt like the food took a long while and was utterly average. It was clean if untidy and the food did not harm us, so I would recommend that if you were beat and just wanted to catch some serviceable Italian-like chow, this place will do.