“A Tradition..”

Phil's Inn Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 77 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My family and I have ate here for as long as I can remember and I'm sure they came here before I was in the picture. As a kid I loved the triple decker PB &J and watching the fish tanks. As an adult I realize the place hasn't been updated in awhile and the menu is pretty much still the same but I still love the meatballs! My taste has outgrown their sauce but the meatballs are amazing. Staff is always courteous and does a great job managing large family tables with children.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Food has not changed for years--just good old Italian food. The place is definitely not fancy. The service is good and the prices are average.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have been eating at Phil's as long as I can remember. At least once a summer we take a family trip up to Port Clinton to get our spaghetti at Phil's. My grandparents started this tradition when my father was a kid, my parents took us, and now we still go with my parents. I have pictures of my son as a toddler with Phil's Inn spaghetti all over him. I would definitely recommend Phil's, my favorite spaghetti anywhere!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The place is popular, but was kind of mess. We were seated at a table next to a table used to store napkins, silverware, carry-out containers and such. The waitress was robust and articulate,but it felt like the food took a long while and was utterly average. It was clean if untidy and the food did not harm us, so I would recommend that if you were beat and just wanted to catch some serviceable Italian-like chow, this place will do.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Best spaghetti sauce I've ever had (except for my Sicilian Grandmother's). Been eating there since the 1970's, when we worked in Port Clinton during Summers. Even the bread is great... Stopped by last month and took home 5 of quarts of their great sauce so I can enjoy it over the winter.

Their lunch menu prices are very reasonable and give you generous portions of spaghetti loaded with their outstanding sauce.

Frank Petro - Brooklyn OH (frankj171@aol.com)