“Take home the homemade mustard”
Review of Cheese Haven

Cheese Haven
Ranked #26 of 77 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Lewis Center, Ohio
“Take home the homemade mustard”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Too many cheeses to count. We always go here the day before we go to Put in Bay and load up on cheese, crackers and drinks. The cheese haven sodas (Rootbeer, cream soda) is the best I have ever had. You must get the mustard and take it home! It is homemade and delicious. I always get a case of soda or my kids and some mustard to take home to Columbus with me. Wonderful candy selection that is sold by the pound in bulk so you can pick what you want. If you go to Port Clinton, stop in!

Visited June 2013

Greenwood, Indiana
“Cheese Lovers”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Many, many types of cheese. A few samples were available for tasting. Rather pricey. Also had wines, meats, snacks. Wasn't as interesting as I had hoped.

Visited April 2014