“Excellent local ice cream but no frills at this location”

Toft's Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Port Clinton
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Port Clinton, Ohio, United States
“Excellent local ice cream but no frills at this location”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Tofts ice cream is a local treasure and is one of the best summer treats in ths area. The Tofts ice cream parlor in Sandusky is neatly appointed near the company headquarters and is a tourist location on its own. This place, in a shopping center is a great place to get an ice cream cone but is not the destination the Venice Rd location is.

Visited October 2013

Colonia, New Jersey
“Massive Cones”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

While traveling we saw the sign and decided to stop in for a treat. I ordered a small cone and expected one maybe two scoops but this cone was anything but small. After three scoops I reminded the girl that I ordered a small cone and she said I know and proceeded to heap another two scoops onto an already large cone. When I went to the register to pay the total came to about $3.37, yes all that ice cream for under $3.50. I ordered the Praline Pecan and it was phenomenal. As we were not in a rush, we sat and ate our Ice Cream and enjoyed every minute of it. The staff was delightful and very helpful when I could not make up my mind about a flavor. If we are ever in that area again we will be sure to stop in for another treat!

• Visited July 2013