We stayed here for a long weekend on the advice of our charter captain due to the proximity to his marina.
The hotel didn't wow us but it worked for us. The rooms were clean which is a plus.
However the hotel did have a few down falls.
1. Parking - We returned one evening to find no parking places due to the popularity of the attached bar, Mr Eds, so we had to park in the marina lot.
2. Security - Any one could walk in or out of the hotel and any time of day no questions asked. We had no problems but it leaves you a little on edge.
3. Breakfast - It was pretty standard however we often had room temperature milk. Yuck!
Overall the staff was great and the hotel was good enough for some guys on a fishing trip but I would never bring my family here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Commodore Perry Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Commodore Perry Hotel Port Clinton
- Commodore Perry Inn And Suites Port Clinton, Ohio