“Great Selection but...” 2 of 5 bubbles

832 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2,503 helpful votes
“Great Selection but...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

Having lived many years in Wisconsin, I was excited to visit the Cheese Haven with its reportedly huge selection of cheeses. While the selection of cheeses was extensive; along with a large selection of candies, sausages, wine and other goodies, the cheese prices are way too high. I could not bring myself to buy any cheese but I did get some difficult to find candies. I probably won't go back and I would recommend the large selection of quality cheeses at reasonable prices at Heini's Cheese Chalet outside of Berlin, OH.

Visited October 2013
4 Thank Steve1362

Newark, Ohio
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great wines too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

They have alot more than cheese. Wines -with an excellent selection and plenty of meats. Some candy and nick nacks.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Galbk
Columbus, Ohio
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Cute Place but Expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I was really excited about going to this place after I read about it online but I was disappointed once I got there. I took my sister and a couple other people, all cheese lovers. None of us bought cheese because it was priced so high. We are use to Amish Country prices I guess. We did pick up some other fun items like unique popcorn flavors and old school candy. I would go back but when I have extra money to spend. They are doing too much for my little pocket book. It is worth checking out and they had a ton of samples out to try. Sampling is always fun.

Visited August 2013