“GOOD ARBY'S SALAD in the tourist area”
Review of Arby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #39 of 77 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I stopped here to get a good meal at a good price. I was pleased with the service and the cleanliness of the restaurant. We got our salads in a hurry and got out in a hurry. I'll go back there. This is a resort area, so we didn't expect such good food at the "usual" price. There are MANY choices in Port Clinton, but this one is close to the highway and convenient to get into and out of. It is right next to the "old Walmart shopping center" where Barretts Food Store is located.

2  Thank HappyCamper409

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Before I wrote my previous (now erased) review, I had fallen prey to a satirical article suggesting that Arby's planned to open a "White's Only" restaurant ion the South. I was wrong, and I apologize. I think the Deli sandwiches are their best fare, and I love the Waldorf-style chicken salad. Other than that, it seems to be average quality fast food.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Grabbed a sandwich for dinner while visiting Catawba Island. Nothing special. The restaurant was clean and we enjoyed the food.