“A life saver - food at 10.00pm!”
Review of Marco's Pizza

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #24 of 76 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We ordered a simple take out pizza.
Very well prepared and decently priced.
We were very thankful to find Marco's as food in Port Clinton after 9.00pm is not always easy to find

There are newer reviews for Marco's Pizza

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

This is really good pizza. I called to place an order when I got off the ferry returning from Put in Bay it was ready when I got there. My first experience I'll be back responsibly priced

1  Thank bill h
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Having seen the positive reviews on this place and never having eaten from a Marco's Pizza before, we decided to give it a try.

We opted to order online and pick up our food. The online process is super easy but from the time our order was placed until pick up - was over an hour. I recommend ordering via phone or dining in.

We ordered a medium pizza, cheesy bread sticks, one 12 inch sub and one 6 inch sub all for around $30.

The pizza was okay - I liked the crust. Cheesy bread sticks were our favorite part. The subs were just okay.

The food was decent. Would I order from here again? Eh, I don't know it definitely wasn't the BEST. Maybe I will try a Marco's back home and see how they measure up.

1  Thank travlinwiththefam
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Fast, friendly service and the pizza is the best in PC, without question. Highly recommend the white cheezy pizza!

2  Thank Mroberly
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I'm from Chicago, so I'm fussy about my takeout pizza. We now live in Port Clinton, so we take out from here all the time. The way to go is the Deluxe pizza. We live outside of the delivery area, though they would deliver for a party-sized order. We leave the house as soon as we phone the order in, and in 10 minutes the smell of the Deluxe is wafting through my car on the way home. Watch for coupons.

1  Thank pescher