“I like the bar better than the food.”
Review of Bell Mell Pizza

Bell Mell Pizza
Ranked #18 of 77 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Cuisines: Pizza
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 25, 2008

I like the bar better than the food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed July 5, 2008

I ordered a pizza at Bell Mell in Port Clinton and after 40 minutes, the waitress came to the table with a pizza asking if I had ordered a sausage pizza. I told her no, I had ordered a green pepper and mushroom. Around 10 minutes later, she came back saying a mistake had been made and if I wanted the pizza I ordered, I would have to wait another 45 minutes as there were, in her words "other orders now in front of mine". I simply told her I wanted a refund and would never come back again.

If any other restaurant had messed up a food order, I think they would not only apologize over and over, but tell the customer that their order is being prepared right now, will be a priority, and will be served as soon as it done. A real class place would even say that due to the delay, the food is on them.

Bell Mell seems to think, oh well, just another customer. There will be more if this one isn't happy. They will never see me, or from what it sounds like, others who I told this story to.

2  Thank BobMich
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 30, 2007

Good pizza, good atmosphere and beer. Good place to go if you want to get away from all of the tourist and just have a nice small town experience.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook