“Great food and attentive service!”
Review of Ciao Bella

Ciao Bella
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I took my 4 year old daughter here for a girls date night. She enjoyed her chicken tenders and I LOVED the roasted artichoke pizza! The caramelized onions seemed like a strange mix in when I read it on the menu but they were perfect on it! The bread and dip was great also. The owner and manager checked to see how we were doing and how our food was. Great food and attentive service!

2  Thank MeganCV

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We visited the Ciao Bella restaurant and found everything excellent. The restaurant is about an hour from Toledo and in the beautiful Lake Erie town of Port Clinton. Everything was perfect from the beautiful new restaurant, to the outdoor seating on a perfect summer evening, to good drinks, awesome appetizers, large selection of excellent meals to yummy desserts. If you in the area for Walleye fishing, to see the historic sights, to visit the Lake Erie Islands or the Lake Erie beaches, you should give this restaurant a try. And to top it off the prices were below what we expected to pay in a resort area.

1  Thank vkngprints
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Driving by and saw the "water feature" so why not! It was packed inside, and we sat at the Bar. It was all dark woods and lovely. The barmaid was very friendly, and we had drinks immediately. We asked about the menu and Amanda was very helpful, so we got our orders in immediately. Now I realize the kitchen was jammed, but after 45 minutes of waiting for our meals, Amanda tolded us that another waiter had taken my order, she was embarrassed when she brought the food. My Osso Bucco was great, but my wife's "Pear Salad" had minced pears rather than slices. The kitchen needs to get their act together, but Amanda saved this review, she was great, we will try this again on our next visit.

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We could not find the place easily because their address does not show up on GPS and it is in the back of a mall. They did not tell us when making the reservation that they did not serve wine on Sunday's, and we were celebrating. And, the main course took 40+ minutes. I was ready to write a bad review before the food even arrived. Then, the food arrived. The taste of all of our meals were superb. The presentation of one was poor; the blackened grouper was served with an arugula salad just thrown over the top of it. If my wife hadn't removed the salad right away, it would have cooled off the fish and made it soggy. I am a lasagna snob and found theirs to be one of the best; it was fresh, moist and the sauce was excellent. I would recommend this place for the food quality and if you have patience. Get directions. This place will be fabulous once they focus on some of the details.

2  Thank TravelingChicagoans
Reviewed July 8, 2013

First time to visit this restaurant. Very nice restaurant decor and the staff was friendly. The food was pretty good and there was a lot of nice selections. The only downside to our visit was that the time to get our good was extremely slow. If you're not in a hurry, then this is your restaurant. If you are looking to get your meal in less than 30 minutes, then this isn't your place.

4  Thank USAWelder