“Well priced summer fun”

Island Adventures Family Fun Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Port Clinton, Ohio, United States
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Well priced summer fun”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

While the bumper boats and go karts and the like are fine for the kids and tourists, the mini golf course is the real gem here. This is the one local course that would fit in well in Myrtle Beach or one of the themed minigolf meccas. Skill matters, not luck (well except on 17...) but this a challenging skill and strategy based links. One admission and you golf all day, just bring the receipt back. No windmills here!

1 Thank Chris M

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

this was an amazing place to just have fun and kick back. They have bumper boats , mini golfing and go karts. and is very reasonbly priced. We really enjoyed ourselves

2 Thank Night_Skiez
Cheney, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great fun for the little ones”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I enjoyed this place as excellent entertainment for young children. The miniature golf course was great and after that it is nice to squirt one another at the water area.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Edi1971
Avon, Ohio
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Took our 5 grandchildren here for a day and thoroughly enjoyed it. The all day pass (valid until 6 P.M.) was a bargain for $19.95 (if you had a coupon which is widely available in the area but not at the actual place). The place is immaculate and the staff is friendly. Like another reviewer said the landscaping is beautiful and I never saw a weed anywhere. They rode the go carts numerous times and played two rounds of golf and a few times on the bumper boats. Time went fast...never thought we would stay until 6 but we did...plenty of shady seats for adults if the sun is too hot,,,not a huge place but very well run and CLEAN. Golf is challenging and worthwhile for adults. Did not eat there but light sandwiches and snacks, ice cream, etc. available and prices didnt look too bad.

1 Thank NDfan65
PC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Dinner and minigolf”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Me and my wife like to have dinner at the restaurant next door called Crosswinds then play a round of minigolf here. It's nice for a cheap date. I did some landscaping work as a kid and I know what a pain it can be, so I don't know how these guys keep things looking so great. The trees and plants are mature so you get some nice shade on sunny days. The course is one of the best I've played because it's challenging and offers a few... surprises. LOL I won't give anything away.
Took my niece here several times this season. We got the pass for the day and I couldn't get her off of the go-carts and boats. Watch out, the boats have squirt guns on them! Tons of fun. We got a pizza from next door afterwards and ate out side.

2 Thank Ted M