“Very entertaining”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Like the specialty drinks and One man band. The atmosphere was jovial and fun . Service was timely and efficient. Loved the naked statue above the bar done up in tasteful holiday draping. Staff were friendly.

1  Thank Theresa H

Reviewed December 5, 2013

A few friends and I went shopping in Sandusky and decided to come back through Port Clinton, where we stopped at Rosie's for dinner. It was a Tuesday, where it was Burgers and Beer night. I had the Rosie Burger... it was very juicy and done to my spefications. The wait staff was very polite in explaining the craft beer selection, and tried a few that was all very good. Had a good time with friends and am excited to go back.

1  Thank cmfnk
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Walked into the restaurant with myself and my mom to celebrate her soon to be retirement, and was seated after a few minutes (less that five minutes). Rosie's was extremely busy at the time so it was understandable. We started our evening with a Manhattan to drink, and had the Shrimp Bruschetta as an appetizer. The shrimp was expertly prepared, and the Manhattan was one of the best made drinks I've had in a while. My mom had the Lobster Lasagna, which looked amazing on the plate, and she still talks about how good and flavorful her entree was. I had the Chicken Franchaise, which was very delectable. For dessert, we both had the Creme Puff, which was on special that evening, and was just as good as the waitress recommended. I have also brought friends up for their specials for burgers and beers, and it was very enjoyable. I plan on returning VERY soon.

1  Thank Ceth K
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Upon arrival it took the server at least 20 minutes to take our drink order, 20 minutes to bring our drinks, and at least 45 minutes for our food. I ended up sending the meal back to the kitchen because it tasted terrible. When I told the server, she gave me attitude. Completely rude!

1  Thank Amw62090
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The only place we'll go in Port Clinton. Food is always outstanding and service is great. Make sure to try the steak alaskan and ali olio, best thing on the menu!!

1  Thank mandy8-1979