“Best food in town hands down.service rocks . THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!”

Bootleggers Waterfront Grille and Bar
Ranked #39 of 76 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Best food in town hands down.service rocks . THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Make sure you check this place out. Best food in town. The service was great and so was the view. bootleggers is the best in town

2 Thank funderstorm

“Awesome food for the area pleasant surprise”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped in after touring the tall ships for dinner. Upon approaching we I countered a 45 minute wait due to full restaurant. I had a perch dinner my husband the ribeye and it was more than worth the wait!!

3 Thank Defrank419
Springfield, Ohio, United States
“Rude Encounter. Definitely Do NOT Patronize This Place!!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My husband and I stopped in as potential patrons to look at the menu as well as to look inside the building. There was no one at the hostess station so we walked into the restaurant. About a minute later an older gentleman came up to us, slapped his hand on the sign posted on the building (which said "Please wait to be seated") and said "Didn't you see the sign?" We told him we just wanted to look to see if we wanted to come back. This person was incredibly rude. We were then met by another worker who said "Bye Bye"!!!

Clearly they are not interested in customers. The place was mostly empty on Labor Day weekend when they should have been booming. Now I understand why and based on the reviews below I am glad we did not waste our money. This place is certainly not a good representation of Port Clinton and should be ashamed to be in business.

4 Thank Amy H
Ohio, United States
“Great food, HIGH prices”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Had supper there and really enjoyed the waterfront seating. Service was very slow and it wasn't even crowded. I had the shrimp corn chowder which was excellent but for $7.95 they could have added bread and all I got was 2 unwrapped super stale crackers. My husband had a burger which was very good but again $14.95!!!! We like to check out places to eat before we take friends and we certainly won't be suggesting this place.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Julie S
Faribault, Minnesota
“dinner experience”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Not worth the money. Nearly empty and food was less than ok, service less than ok. Have never ordered a bottle of wine and never before NOT even seen it. We were brought a 1/2 glass, than another 1/2 glass. Apps were over $8.00 for very, very small portions. although by the water, don't bother.

• Visited August 2013