“Miguel Gordo”

Casa Las Palmas
Ranked #6 of 77 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 15, 2014

No question the best Mexican food in the area bar none. The margaritas are tasty and I recommend the Texas style. But watch out they will knock your socks off. The service is fast and friendly and the prices won't break the bank. Come early because they usually have a pretty good dinner crowd.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

This place is awesome!! Even when i go to mexico the first place i go to eat when i get back is Casa las Palmas. The food is always excellent. The staff is very friendly and very speedy with your food. If you just want one margarita ask Poncho to make it for you. He is The best! Camilo is always checking on you to make sure everything is good and more than wiling to get you whatever you need. I could eat here everyday of the week. Enjoy!!

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Love this place! Excellent food and drinks. Everything is always fresh from the guacamole to the salsa to the beans. I like #78 extra spicy. Camilo is the man! He has a special drink named after him. Ask for it! Es good man! Best Mexican food in the entire area! Try it and you will be back!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

The food is always good (nothing exceptional), always hot and always quick! I usually eat here about once a week and it is consistently good.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

The best Mexican food I have eaten in a long time. Reasonable portions. I wanted to taste everything there but my hubby said I had to pick one. So hard to choose ,but , my husband and I had the Chimichanga Lunch special. My daughter had the Steak Fajita with queso cheese drizzled over it . I will try that next time.