“Hola mi amigo/amiga”

Ranked #5 of 77 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Cuisines: Mexican
“Hola mi amigo/amiga”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

It's Mexican, it quick, and just fine. There is a large menu selection to choose from, and the food is served fast and hot. This place is popular and packed....we went to dinner late, so we didn't need to wait for a table.

Visited August 2013

“Service could've been better”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is next door to the Sleep Inn in Port Clinton. We went on Friday night around 8:30, & it was PACKED. Our waitress wasn't a bad waitress, but she was not the most friendly. She was probably just tired and ready to go! The food came out pretty fast considering how busy it was. It tasted so good! Reasonably priced!

• Visited August 2013
Warren, Michigan
“Where is this place?..”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I attempted to take my family here after visiting the African safari wildlife park. I copied the address from trip advisor and when I was leaving the park put it in the GPS , I could not find the address at all. I tried searching for the name of the restaurant and it could not be found. I finally found harbor street where Taco Bell was and rode up and down and still no Casa Las Palmas.

I see recent post so not sure why it was so hard to find. We ended up at ai Mexican restaurant closer to home...Just FYI

1 Thank ccw2891
Walled Lake, Michigan, United States
“Great Mexican”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This was less expensive and better way to eat out. Over 78 choices. Average margaritas. Homeade guacamole was great. Overall good inexpensive choice.

Columbus, Ohio
“Typical Fast Mexican Food”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

When my husband and I come up to the lake we stay on our boat so we always end up eating out. Casa is one of the places that we end up going to quite a bit, not because the food is exceptional (it's not bad, not great, just your typical mexican food) but because it's always very fast.
Trying to get in on a Friday or Saturday right at 6 or 7 can be tough, but their food always comes out so quick. The margaritas aren't bad, nothing to write home about. Overall, the prices are reasonable and the staff is nice.