“Quiet little place!”
Review of Papa Jimmie's BBQ and Pizza - CLOSED

Papa Jimmie's BBQ and Pizza
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Stopped in for dinner after a fishing trip . The Beer list needs some work, the BBQ, was pretty good, we had brisket, and pulled pork. The restaurant was small , the service was pretty good, server a little unhappy maybe. Overall I would go back for more Brisket.

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

The pizza was really good but it took forever to get it. We ordered a pulled pork sandwich and a small pizza and it took them about an hour to fix it. Had to ask for refills but like I said, the pizza was really good. Pork was a little dry. Place needs more space. Was a little cramped especially with a customer sitting behind us talking very loudly.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My family loved the pizza and I really loved the gluten free pizza. Our server was not very friendly, but I have found that to be a common occurrence in this area.

1  Thank Birkimom
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Was visiting my hometown. This place didn't exist then but I wish it did. Food was wonderful. I never had a pizza crust made from potato dough before. I had to try their pulled pork since they slow cook/smoke it themselves (didn't expect someone in Ohio to do this well...though they should develop their own BBQ
sauce). It is obvious the owners have PC pride. I wish they existed when I was growing up there.

1  Thank Gunnerpa V
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We enjoyed the pizza, subs and garlic cheesy bread. We appreciated the convenient delivery to our hotel and felt that the service was fast and friendly.