We are Thousand Trails RV members and this is a member park. We also have been full timing since 2002. The RV sites are very spacious. The park is well maintained and well staffed. A park ranger is at the main gate 24 hours a day for everyone's safety. They have a large club house with a pool table, video arcade games, a small Resturant with very reasonable prices and open most every day. I understand that there is a main Resturant at the resorts INN that is very good and also reasonably priced. We will try it before we leave. There are two pools and two hot tubs, one each outside and one each in doors. The wifi at the park is spotty. We have come to expect this at most parks and is not a big deal as we can use 4G or LTE. All in all, we like this park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Erie Shores and Islands is one of the top destinations in Midwest receiving nearly seven million visitors a year. Port Clinton is a central location to a wide array of fabulous activities that range from catching the Jet Express to the Islands; Cedar Point amusement park; several indoor water parks; winery’s; water sports; boating; fishing; camping & bird watching. If you love fishing you have to visit Port Clinton the Walleye Capital of the world. Our beautiful 375-acre waterfront resort is nestled on the Portage River, a tributary to Lake Erie, in Port Clinton Ohio. Erie Islands Resort enjoys an exclusive location very near the myriad of area activities but just far enough away to enjoy amazing Sunrises overflowing with spectacular color, Sunsets gently touching the water with a million dollar view in every direction and unspoiled star filled nights right at your door step. Erie Islands offers a variety of accommodations from our Victorian Style waterfront hotel, spacious cottages, luxurious vacation homes with private dock, or for the camping enthusiast 138 campsites. For our boating guest at Erie Islands we can accommodate you with our 100 slip marina. Indoor and outdoor enthusiasts, and children of all ages, will find a wide array of amenities and activities right here at Erie Islands. When you visit Erie Islands you will soon find yourself in the midst of a recreational paradise with our 15,000 square foot recreation center and 375 acres of grounds. Some of the many onsite amenities include restaurant, lounge, Aveda Spa and retail store, outdoor/indoor pools, outdoor/indoor hot tubs, kiddie pool, 10 private stocked fishing lakes, 125’ river fishing pier, exercise room, racquetball courts, basketball court, tanning spa, general store, snack bar, arcade, billiards, pool bar & disc golf course.At Erie Islands Resort & Marina, you really can have it all – it’s all about family, fun and relaxation while creating memories that will last a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Erie Islands Resort Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Erie Islands Resort Marina Hotel Port Clinton
- Erie Islands Hotel Marina
- Erie Islands Resort Marina Port Clinton, Ohio