“Beers” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Toledo, Ohio
“Beers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

Stopped in to enjoy a beer, and had a chance to try several different craft beers (among the four in our party). Great atmosphere and friendly staff. Would definitely go back when we have more time to try the food.

Visited November 2013

Chardon, Ohio
“greasy cheese”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

I ordered the Baked whitefish for health reasons that was supposed to have a crab stuffing on top and then "sprinkled" with cheese and scallions. when I recieved the dish it was "smothered" in cheese. I didn't want to complain so I just tried to scape it off but this also took off all of the stuffing with imitation crab(which i figured in a fishing area it would be real crabmeat) the whitesih then was baked to the bottom of the tin dish, soaked in butter and the fake cheese had turned to oil when it melted and made the fish greasy and left a horrible taste. my salad was old iceburg lettuce with a tomato wedge and a slice of cucumber. My husaband and son loved their sandwhiches and fries and my daughters fettecine alfredo was also made with fake cheese which made it very oily.we were both sick that evening and I won't say the details. I mentioned to the waitress about the amount of cheese and she said others have complained about the cheese...so change your menu to say smothered instead of sprinkled and possibly add imitation crabmeat stuffng if you aren't gonna serve the real thing. otherwise I loved the atmosphere though so next time we will get sanwiches and fries.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Sandusky
“Waldo Peppers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Good food. Great service. The waitress was very personable and gave us suggestions. She let us talk awhile before taking our orders and boxed up our leftovers. Reasonable prices for a vacationland area. we were seated immediately for a party of 6.

• Visited July 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Place to Watch College Football Games on Saturday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

As far as restaurants/bars go it is very good. They have good food that is reasonably priced and the staff is very friendly while providing good service. I feel there are 2 things that really make this place great and why I frequent it whenever I am in the area. First, the owner/owner's family are friendly and will go out of their way to help you. I think this level of customer service is lost for most other restaurants like this now. Secondly, they have a projector screen and a handful of other televisions in the room on the side that are great to watch college football games on, on Saturday. The only precaution is that the big screen will have Ohio State on if they are playing and they most likely won't change it to another game if OSU is on. The only other thing to be mindful of is that they do NOT serve liquor on Sundays.

• Visited August 2013
Wapakoneta, Ohio
“afternoon snack”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good food and a wonderful waitress. Our table was at an area with a good view. Price was not out of line.

Visited August 2013