“Don't go here!”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Erie
“Don't go here!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

The wings were soggy and way to saucy. My husband ordered them extra crunchy. I am a salad lover and my chicken salad had to be the worst salad I have ever "tried" to eat. I couldn"t eat it. The romaine lettuce was really dark (the very tops of the stock that you would normally dispose of) and on core thrown in. It was tough and tasted like a weed. I wanted to try to eat it because we arn't ones to complain but it was just un edible! The restaurant did remove the salad from our bill. Not a good experience overall.

Visited July 2012

Port Clinton, OH
“Don't expect too much”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

Four of us had dinner here and all four dinners were below average. When we informed the manager that we weren't happy with the food he shrugged his shoulders and said "sorry you don't like our food" and then walked away. Haven't been back since.

Visited November 2011
Port Clinton, Ohio
“Mixed Feelings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

The service was great, and the food was also very good. I thought it was a little pricey for the sport's bar genre. I had a very large salad which was very fresh and a very generous serving. I asked for another small container of salad dressing. It was $.60 extra. I was already paying a fair amount for a salad and drinks, so thought this was a little petty.

• Visited June 2012
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

They have a great breakfast buffet .
Make time to go there for your weekend breakfast.Food excellent.Service awesome.

Sacramento,Ca
“Nearby and convenient”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

Great food fast service nice surroiundings not too noisy

Visited May 2012