“oh my sushi!”

Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi
Ranked #2 of 76 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Enjoy a front row seat to a culinary performance at Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi. Hibachi chefs entertain with dazzling knife and spatula tricks while cooking the meals to perfection. Utilizing only the freshest and finest, Nagoya also offers an expansive sushi bar featuring fish flown in from around the world.
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“oh my sushi!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

They have the best, fresh sushi around. Great meeting place and music on the patio was a nice surprise

Visited August 2013

Columbus, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I like to go here when we come up for the summer. We've only done the hibachi thing once with some of our local friends, but since it's just the 2 of us we seem to end up at the sushi bar quite a bit. I'm a girly girl so I usually go for something cooked, but my husband loves just about anything the chefs can put out.
The only downsides are that the sushi bar is very small so getting a seat is sometimes tricky and it is quite expensive. We generally expect sushi to be on the pricey side, but it seems like with a couple drinks, a couple orders of sushi, and tip we walk out paying $80 - $100 for 2 of us. I suggest trying it on a weekday since the weekends are just about impossible to get a seat.

Visited July 2013
westlake,ohio
“They used to be good”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Nagoya is an ok restaurant. . The food is not as good as it once was. The hibachi chefs are more more interested in a quick in and out at the table than a fun dining experience for the family. They are so busy there they just don't seem to care about each individual table. It is also very expensive . I don't think we will be back:-(

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank mar07fla
The Plains, OH
“Excellent Food!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This restaurant had excellent food and plenty of it. They also took reservations and I recommend you make one early to ensure your place for Hibachi. The only thing we didn't have was a good hibachi chef. All the chefs around us were better than the one we had. They were entertaining and fun. I guess it is just the luck of the draw. Otherwise, everything was excellent. I would go there again for sure.

Visited August 2013
Grove City, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We travel to Port Clinton regularly in the summer months to spend weekends on the lake. We go to Nagoyas quite frequently. The food and staff are what keep us coming back. The sushi is wonderful. Ask any of the chefs to make you something special with ingredients that you like and they jump at the chance. We were there the other evening and Nickie made my husband a dish he calls Seafood Fiesta. Wow it looked awesome and tasted everybit as good as it looked. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the area and get a chance to stop by. We have eatten on the hibachi side also many times. We have taken our granddaughter and it is her new favorite place to eat. Treat yourself if you get a chance.

• Visited July 2013