Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Enjoy a front row seat to a culinary performance at Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi. Hibachi chefs entertain with dazzling knife and spatula tricks while cooking the meals to perfection. Utilizing only the freshest and finest, Nagoya also offers an expansive sushi bar featuring fish flown in from around the world.
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Took our children and wow! Not only did we love the food but our waitress,chef and hostess were exceptional.
This is our 4 th restaurant of this type ,and BY FAR the best! The portions are at least 40% more then we received at the previous 3. The food was very tasty,fresh and looked very appealing as presentation goes. The chef was EXTREAMLY skilled
Very entertaining,funny and wonderful with young children,they were made to feel very welcomed,I thank you for that!
The atmosphere was very appealing and upscale,very neat and tidy inside and out,restrooms very clean. We will defiantly be back to this delightful restaurant.

1  Thank Annabellini
Nagoya1, Owner at Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

We are so glad to hear that you and your entire family had a great time at Nagoya!!!!! We will be sure to share your kind words with the entire staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

For years I have been coming to Port Clinton but never visited Nagoya. So my fiancee and I decided to give it a shot. We drove in on Labor day weekend with amble parking. Our reservation was for 8:30...a little late but understandable since it was a busy weekend and we called earlier that day. We walked in early and checked in with the host. She assured us it would still be about 8:30 before we could sit down. The waiting area wasn't too comfortable for my taste, perhaps softer chairs? A few minutes later we were seated. The Hibachi area is very packed and no privacy at all like other Hibachi grilles. The decor is nice but I didn't feel like I was transported out of Port Clinton very much. It felt like a firer y school cafeteria. The food was very good and the cook's entertainment skills were good until a little brat said she didn't order tuna when she actually did. The chef corrected it but he had to play catchup afterward and wasn't very entertaining...which I blame the brat. The wait staff was a little lagging. It appeared like they were all new and didn't have it together...which didn't bother me much...it just wasn't smooth and the chef had to wave his arms around like crazy to get help at times. I would go back but compared to other Hibachi's there are better. Nagoya is certainly one of the best restaurants around Port Clinton though.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Everyone, from the grandkids to my 95 year old Dad enjoys dining at Nagoya. Always a great show and good food in the dining room. Best sushi around, too!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

My wife and I tried 3 rolls an the pork dumplings appetizer. Everything was great. I would highly recommend the cowboy roll, it's made with beef instead of seafood and I would put it in my top 3 rolls. It's steaky and sushi all in one. We also got the spider roll (which neither of us cared for) and the home depot roll. The depot was also pretty good. It was a little more expensive than our favorite sushi bar back home, which is also kind of expensive. We would definatly come back again. The average roll was about $12 and most came with 5 pieces.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Expect to pay $16+ per plate. The food is delicious!! The entertainment is also fun. It would be a good place to celebrate a birthday or anniversary. The service is great.