“Eat at the Hibachi tables, expect to wait.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi

Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi
Ranked #2 of 72 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy a front row seat to a culinary performance at Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi. Hibachi chefs entertain with dazzling knife and spatula tricks while cooking the meals to perfection. Utilizing only the freshest and finest, Nagoya also offers an expansive sushi bar featuring fish flown in from around the world.
Dublin, Ohio
“Eat at the Hibachi tables, expect to wait.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2011

First mistake, ate on the outside deck on a beautiful evening. The scenery was great, the food off the regular menu was lacking and the single waitress was overwhelmed.( different soup, salad, menu items and seasoning combo when you go outside--- I prefer at the grill inside),

Second visit this trip we returned to eating inside at the hibachi grill; the chef was a good entertainer with a good personality and the food was excellent. We have stopped here several times before and had always eaten from the grill.

• Visited August 2011

Tiffin, Ohio
“What a disappointment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2011

We have heard from several of our friends that this was "The" place to go for a great dinner, well.........maybe not. We made reservations for a Saturday @ 7:30pm and arrived about 10min. before, and were told to stop back at the hostess stand at our reservation time, no beeper to notify us when our table would be ready. We went back at 7:30pm to check, and were promptly taken to the hibachi grill, which was allready full of people so several of them got up and rearranged their chairs to make space for us, we finally sat on a corner but both of us were well away from the eating ledge. We ordered our dinners, steak & shrimp for me and chicken & shrimp for my wife. The chef ( I use that term loosely) arrived and made our dinners, put on the traditional show of spinning eggs, tapping his spatula a bunch to assure you he was hard at work and tossing grilled meat into the patrons mouths. My steak was maybe 4oz. and I had 8 small shrimp to go with it, my wife's chicken was also maybe 4oz. along with eight shrinp, but we did get piles and piles & piles of fried rice. I don't mind rice in the least, but when you drop $27 and $23 respectively for dinner I am expecting more in the meat dept. and less in the rice. The food was all good but when you added in our appetizers, sushi and 1, yes 1 crab cake for $12 each the tab was fairly high for what we had. If you like lots of rice and little else you will love the place, if you want some type of meat or seafood for dinner you might want to try somewhere else.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank TiffinTravelers
Bellevue, Ohio
“Totally Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2010

I have traveled and have had Sushi in other areas but I have to say that I have never had anything close to Nagoya's. It was sublime and subperb. From the service, food, and cleanliness. I would recommend as a place to visit while in Port Clinton.