“Monsoon Lagoon”

Monsoon Lagoon Water Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Had a great time there with our 3 grandsons. The best part was there was an activity for all of their ages- 3, 6, and 9. We could watch the older boys from across the park while we kept a closer watch on the 3 year old. We take them there every year when they come to visit and have enjoyed it every time.

1  Thank Thomas M
"cabana"
"activity"
"playground"

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Went with the family and Grandparents. The kids (3 & 7 yrs old) had a blast in the numerous pools. My oldest loved the fact that he could be on his own and know we were in eye contact of him playing on the large water playground with ropes, water cannons, slides, etc. The littlest of the group hung out near the big fun, but found other items to play with, and hung out in the shallow pool with mom while she got a tan. The grandparents enjoyed the lazy river, bumper boats, go-karts, and mini golf with the boys. The food was decent priced, too.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Online and advertised open, so we drove 30 minutes to the park only to find they decided to close early - as in 12pm early, an hour after they opened because it wasn't busy enough. What a disappointment for my family and the other 3 cars that pulled up after us.

5  Thank FamilyOrganizer523
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I did not visit this water park, but I did call them to ask a question. Thought I would share that they need training in customer service at least on the phone. I had won tickets to the park through a radio station, the tickets had an expiration date on them. I'm not sure why the expiration date wasn't the end of the season but it wasn't. So when something came up at the last minute and I couldn't use them by the expiration date I decided to call the park. The phone rang and a young person answered the phone Monsoon Lagoon with a little bit of a tone. I told them I was just wondering if the park honors the tickets after the expiration date or if that is not allowed. There was silence, then a gentleman got on the phone (I'm assuming a supervisor). The gentleman had a scolding tone and after I ask my question said no we don't honor them after the expiration date that's why there is an expiration date on them they are only good until that date. I politely said I thought I would check just in case. And we hung up. There was no thank you for calling, sorry but our policy doesn't allow that, and no please hold. I was shocked I was treated like that just for making a call and asking a question. I don't know if I will ever visit the park but I definitely will think twice before spending my money at Monsoon Lagoon. I realize I didn't pay for the tickets but I would have been spending money once I was in the park.

7  Thank FamilyVacation1998