“Fun and Reasonably Priced”

Monsoon Lagoon Water Park
Akron, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun and Reasonably Priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is our second visit to Monsoon Lagoon. Last trip we went with another family who had a 4 month old. This time around we went by ourselves with our 2 year old. He had a blast. Mommy and daddy also got away to ride on the Lazy River.

I think for the price, this is a great little waterpark. I don't need anything else besides the fort for the little ones, a couple fast slides, and a lazy river.

If you go after 3pm, it is only $10/person. 2 and under are free, which is awesome.

Visited July 2012

Ohio, United States
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Small but nice.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

Been here several times. It's not a huge water park, but it is nice, well kept, clean and reasonable pricing.

Visited August 2011
ohio
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“good summer fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

big park, close parking. We all enjoyed the water park age 4-62. The golf and bumper boats, not fun at all.lots of steps on the golf course and the holes were boring. the bumper boats barely ran.the go karts were slow and you couldn't choose the on you wanted. Staff was freindly. Same the multi pass money and just go to the water park. Also get a locker or two and stake out your chair/table area right away.

Visited July 2011
3 Thank beachbcp
Marion, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a BlAsT!!! Well worth it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2011

I will be a return visitor w/my 3 kids ( 12,10,4) I prefer this place over the other outdoor water parks. Very clean, not over crowded and the parking is very close & FREE! Perfect for my family...

Visited August 2011
2 Thank gallfor
Fostoria, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“So worth the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2010

My husband and I took our 3 children (ages 8, 6, & 4) for a day at ML. It was a blast, the park is for everyone. My husband usually complains about what I pick to do. We were leaving the park he said "we will do that again before summers over. Must do with the family

13 Thank AngieBishop