Stayed for three nights while visiting the area. Fishing and going to Put In Bay. First time in area and had a great time. Will not be staying at the Travelodge when we return to area. It was very clean and bed was very comfortable. Room was very musty smelling since I guess and been locked up all winter. Towels were very rough and didn't have enough first day. Locks on doors of all three rooms wouldn't work half the time. One of our rooms had to be moved to another room due to lock. Breakfast could have been a little more to offer from our stays over the years in other facilities around the USA. The rooms was very clean though.
It needed new pillows, had odor.
One room also lost all hot water on third morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are newly renovated as of June 2011. We have beautiful rooms with king or two double beds. We are located on waterfront of Lake Erie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Port Clinton OH reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portside Hotel Port Clinton
- Travelodge Port Clinton OH Ohio