The outdoor pool was small, but fine, but our concern and everyone we talked to concern was that the pool has a ladder that is too hard to get up out of and no railing at the steps in the shallow end to get in and out, it made it impossible for disabled and ederly to get in the pool and that was one of the reason we chose the hotel, because it had an outdoor pool and by the lake. The other concern was twice we didn't get someone to come to our room while we were there for a week, for towels and to clean our room, I had to go get my own towels and toilet paper, would love to stay here again, but the concerns need to be addressed..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are newly renovated as of June 2011. We have beautiful rooms with king or two double beds. We are located on waterfront of Lake Erie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Port Clinton OH reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portside Hotel Port Clinton
- Travelodge Port Clinton OH Ohio