The room was a little musty smelly and I thought rather expensive for the accomodations. No refrigerator, no flat screen TV, not iron or ironing board, just basically a sleeping room which I thought was not worth $180.00 per night to stay there.
I have stayed in better locations at a more reasonable price. Also not much of a breakfast bar, muffins and bagels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are newly renovated as of June 2011. We have beautiful rooms with king or two double beds. We are located on waterfront of Lake Erie. Sit lakeside on our deck and enjoy the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Travelodge Port Clinton OH reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portside Hotel Port Clinton
- Travelodge Port Clinton OH Ohio