“Great Special occasion”

Dining options: Reservations
Poland, Ohio
“Great Special occasion”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Had family dinner recently for 10 , thoroughly enjoyed our dinner . Waitress attentive , food great , all of us had excellent opinions of our food . Never felt rushed or neglected . Food portions are generous and reasonable , with good amount of changing daily specials along with regular menu selection. The sea scallops and ahi tuna was very good prepared just right . My hubby of 40 years... yes we were celebrating our anniversary ... had chicken piccata which was also prepared well .. others had variety of meals with no complaints .. wine list is amazing and reasonably priced , we had just come back from vacation and was so glad to see wine with just a 6 dollar upcharge for corking on retail price .... so much better than the triple the retail price we experienced on vacation ...Don't let the plaza location deceive lovely place.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank annodboo

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Food and ambiance are great!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

They have a great wine selection. The food is great, we are never disappointed when we go. I love seafood, and the Frutti di mare and the Lobster Suprema are amazing, but huge. Their Sangrias (both of them) and the cannolli are the best I've ever tried! They can get really busy, so we try to go early or to make a reservation, wait times can be over an hour on saturday nights.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Elizabeth W
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Food Great Wine!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I really enjoyed this place! I read a few reviews and went with a group of my peers the Veal Berlini was recommended and it was amazing! Great flavor, tender and cooked to perfection. The wine was admirable as I love dessert wine, specifically port. I would definitely go back to this place. As a matter of fact I'm supposed to be going back with a group of my peers tonight.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kara W
New Jersey
“Veal Alberini!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Dinner was great! Veal Alberini was awesome, as was the Amaretto cake. I'll be back.
Much better than #1 ranked Nicolinni's.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank MarcoTravel1
Canfield, Ohio
“Top notch dinner experience......”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had dinner there last week and truly enjoyed the experience.The food was excellent..I had the Salmon Balsamico while others had traditional Italian classics or Sushi.Truly eclectic.Every one seemed to enjoy their food.My only complaint was the overall noise level,however this pales in comparison to the food quality.My wife and I have visited often with our 6 y.o. and they are very accommodating to little ones.They have a nice bar area and many private dining areas for groups so there is a lot to choose from...

• Visited March 2013