Red Roof Inn Boardman
$45
$73
Hotwire.com
$103
All reviewsjohn wehringerfront deskexcellent customer servicegreat raterooms are comfortablehis jobhousekeeping staffon dutygreat roomrestaurants and shoppingfirst floordefinitely stay here againparking lotboardmanohiorobindog
Reviewed August 29, 2013

After a long 12 hour drive with a dog I couldn't have asked for better customer service. John W. was working the late shift and set me up with an outstanding rate and went out of his way to make my stay comfortable. Usually, the person working the late shift at these kind of places is pretty tired by that time and don't go out of their way. John took pleasure in his job and making customers happy.

It was one of those experiences that make you want to keep coming back to Red Roof Inn. Especially if you have a dog, I can't imagine why you'd stay anywhere else! All the other hotel/motels were charging $10-$35 for a dog for one night! In the morning, Alexia also provided me with a hassle-free checkout and was very nice. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2013

John Wehringer was exceptionally helpful and absolutely exceeded our expectations of the customer service. On two occasions, he helped us print off some important documents even though he did not need to. He took the time to make our stay enjoyable, relaxing, and pleasant. We would stay here again just because we felt so comfortable there with John's service. Our room was large and clean and the air conditioning was nice and refreshing in the summer heat! Thanks again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I was down with a few Canadian friends for a wedding and we chose Red Roof Inn because of the great prices. We were given great rooms with all the amenities we needed and were greeted by the friendliest staff around! They went above and beyond to make sure our stay was enjoyable and even took care of our flight information for us for our return trip. John Wehringer works the front desk at night and took the time to ensure we had everything squared away for our trip and everything we needed during the weekend. If you need anything at all, see John! I recommend this hotel to anyone passing through or staying in Boardman!

Room Tip: Talk to John Wehringer at the front desk and he'll do everything to make your stay enjoyable!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We stayed here one might because my best friend was getting married the next day, so we just had to keep him away from the future wife. We were greeted by John Wehringer. He was incredibly nice and super pleasant even though he was on the worse end of a double shift. I asked him about possible discounts because I am employed with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. He said "No, but since you guys take care of me with my rental needs, I'll take care of you." He set us up at a fantastic rate for the night! I can not say enough how happy I am with this visit. I will definitely recommend this flag to any friends who may be visiting and for myself for any of my hotel needs.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 22, 2013

John W. has EXCELLENT customer service skills. He was so helpful in every capacity. He gave me suggestions for eating and also helped accommodate my room preferences. He was very personable. I would definitely stay at the Red Roof Inn again if I were in town. I would also recommend it to my family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2013