“Exceptional Customer Service”

Red Roof Inn Boardman
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Poland
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I checked in at the Red Roof Hotel around eight last night. The Customer Service Rep John kindly greeted me and immediately tended to my needs. He was kind, polite, and most certainly understanding. The room was clean, the sheets were white, everything was neatly placed and the staff was kind. I had never spent a night at the Red Roof Inn before, however due to the exceptional customer service exhibited by John Wehringer and the staff throughout my stay, I will certainly make it back soon.

• Stayed: December 2012

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The outside had gabage along the pavement. The hotel is supposed to be 100% smoke free but our room had a repulsive smoke smell. We asked for a second room and the second room had a heater/air conditioner with no frame and the locks did not work. I did not feel safe at this hotel. The bathrooms were disgusting also. For a few bucks more stay someplace else!!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Suzannekz
GeneralManager253, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boardman, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Hello,

My name is Adam Pondillo and I am the General Manager for the Red Roof Inn Boardman. Please allow me to thank you for recently staying with us and offering your feedback. It is very much appreciated. I would also like to apologize for the rooming issues you've experienced during your stay. My staff and I pride ourselves on a clean, comfortable, and well maintained room for everyone of our guests. I will pass your comments on for review. The next time you are in the Boardman area and are in need of lodging please give me a call directly at 330-758-1999 and I will personally handle your reservation and upgrade you to one of our suites. We hope that you'll give us another chance to see why we are ranked number 1 in our area on Trip Advisor.

We hope to hear from you soon,

Adam Pondillo

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We were in Poland to see our granddaughters Holiday concert. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. John Wehringer checked us in and upgraded our room to a suite and gave us a great rate. The room was clean and comfortable. The new mattress and pillows provided a very restful sleep. We will be sure to stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We spent the American Thanksgiving weekend at this Inn so we could visit family and yes, SHOP! The staff was very friendlly, check in was a breeze, and the hotel had a really pleasant "fresh" appearance. Our room was clean and comfortable; most of all, we were very impressed with the mattress and pillows! The mattress was firm and comfortable; we slept like babies in need of rest. I had researched the hotel and found the amenities most convenient with major retail malls along South Avenue, and Market Avenue! There is such a great selection of restaurants it was difficult to make a choice. I would definitely go back to the Inn for my annual retail shopping therapy! It is well situated, easy to find, and excellent for the price.

Room Tip: The hotel is off major roads so there really is no high noise level; we were on the 4th floor end un...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I've stayed at this Red Roof a number of times over the years and the staff has always been extremely friendly and helpful. On this trip I arrived to visit relatives for Thanksgiving. A special shout out here to John Wehringer who quickly set me up with a Superior King Room at a very good price. The room was fully equipped, up to date and very clean. The staff cheerfully sent some faxes for me that I needed to send for my business. All in all, I've stayed at some very upscale hotels and the accomodations at this Red Roof Inn were at least as good as almost most all of them.

Room Tip: Get the Superior King.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Went to Boardman for a Thanksgiving visit and funeral, and this location couldn't be beat. Although we were one of the few couples checking in without a dog, I never heard a dog bark or smelled an animal the entire 3 night stay. I wouldn't say the property has been totally renovated like I'd read online, but the bed was wonderful, room was clean, and maintenance came right away for some bugs in a bath ceiling fixture (which I didn't notice but my husband did). We had a larger king room with additional workspace, microwave and refrigerator which John Wehringer booked us into at a better than website price. We will be staying here whenever visiting my stepdaughter nearby. John aims to please! Best value around.

Room Tip: Our room #412 was quiet and convenient.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2012

John Wehringer,

It was a great atmoshere! Staff was very friendly and polite. .The rooms where very clean! Everything in the rooms worked as supposed to! Check in and costumer service was excellent! The landscape and the up keep of the exterior building was excellent! Enjoyed our stay at the hotel!

Room Tip: All are very clean!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank b31987
Also consider these accommodations in or near Poland
Best Western Plus Boardman Inn & Suites
Davis Motel
Davis Motel
#2 of 6 in North Lima
Holiday Inn Boardman Youngstown South

Been to Red Roof Inn Boardman? Share your experiences!