Red Roof Inn Boardman
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Wagon Wheel Motel(Youngstown)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsjohn wehringerfront deskexcellent customer servicegreat raterooms are comfortablehis jobhousekeeping staffon dutygreat roomrestaurants and shoppingfirst floordefinitely stay here againparking lotboardmanohiorobindog
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Every time I stay here, the staff and John make sure that I am totally satisfied.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I needed a room in a pinch due to having to much fun at a Christmas party. John was very understanding due to the circumstances and got me set up with a comfortable room for the evening. My friend had recently stayed here twice in the past few months and was also very satisified with this property. Thanks again to John and all the Red Roof staff.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Upon arrival the front desk man John told us that an accident happened with your rooms heater and he could offer us another room. He acknowledged that the room he was offering was cheaper and would do the rate the internet had said. He then helped us out even more and hooked us up with a suite. It was nice because we travel with our dog and he needs some room. This is the reason we board with Red Roof Inn when we travel because we know we will be helped out.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cindy P
Reviewed December 16, 2011

John is an outstanding representative of Red Roof Inn...his kindness and helpfulness was truly appreciated. He was probably the friendliest and had the best customer service ever! I will definitely stay there again and again..in fact I just booked a room for my friend coming from Michigan this weekend. thank you, Karen Petty

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Karen P
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I stay at this location recently and was very happy with the customer service received from John W. I would definitely recommend this Red Roof Inn. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The carpet however needs an upgrade.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business