Hampton Inn Youngstown Boardman
$93
Fairfield Inn
$94
BestWestern.com
Red Roof Inn Boardman(Poland)(Great Value!)
$75
$64
$54
$106
Boardman Inn(Youngstown)
$46
$58
$103
All reviewswithin walking distancehhonors membernice clean hotelrecommend this hotelvisiting the areaquiet areahot tubbusiness travelyoungstown areafront desk staffcookiestexas roadhousecomplimentary breakfastvery nice staymini fridgefirst floorwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This is an excellent family hotel although night staff may need to be reminded of requests. This hotel is very clean and has a very good breakfast staff and area. Check in/out is quick and easy. My family really enjoyed their stay at this hotel. Although my sister had no idea she was allergic to feathers. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I would give this hotel 2 thumbs up and will recommend this hotel to my friends. The staff where very very helpful and always courteous to my needs. I also want to add that when I arrived on location grounds was very clean of snow cause it just snowed that day and the hotels parking area was very clean.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I had a good experience at this hotel. overall the hotel was quiet and pretty comfortable. Everything was easy to get to within the hotel. I did not have breakfast at the hotel due to the fact that meetings I attended included breakfast, but I found that the menu choices were typical Hampton which would have served my needs if I had eaten there. I would recommend this hotel for people who visit the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This hotel was friendly, customer oriented and very accommodating. Thought they were "above and beyond" with many little things such as fresh baked cookies served at the desk at night, fresh coffee available in the lobby all day, breakfast at 6:00 a.m., nice size refrigerators in rooms. Also, hotel has recently been remodeled.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The desk staff was friendly, very accommodating for our group of 5. The extra pillows and towels needed were delivered to our room promptly. The room was clean, bathroom clean. The complementary breakfast was pleasing. I would definitely stay here again while visiting the Youngstown area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family