“Convenient, clean and friendly”

Residence Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Poland
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Convenient, clean and friendly”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stay at this property when in the Youngstown area. It is close to several highways with easy in and out. The rooms are newly updated, comfortable and fairly quiet. The staff is very friendly and eager to please.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Korean first
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed here because we had a wedding in town. The hotel was very clean, the rooms were great! And the people at the front desk were so helpful and friendly. The saw we had 2 children and upgraded us to a 2 bedroom suite!!! The breakfast was awesome too!! Great place to stay!

Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is a fantastic, recently upgraded property in an awesome location if you find yourself heading to the Youngstown area. Aside from the updated and very comfortable rooms, clean bathrooms and your expected residence Inn amenities, the staff truly shine here.

Having stayed here many weeks in a row, it is wonderful to be greeted by Wesley, who has worked hard to remember my name, my company, future reservations and to seal each check in with the offer of a gift bag. Even when walking back from the Springfield grill, "slightly" intoxicated and in the mood for some pantry items, Wesley is kind, attentive and quick to recommend an Amys burrito. (Delicious.) He is also not afraid to give you a little trouble about that episode the next week when you check in. (This is not a complaint, just a note on attention to detail – I love it when my front desk friends keep it real.)

To provide a constructive criticism, I would love it if the breakfast had more fruit.

But that is my only note for change. This is a great property with an incredible staff and a hotel I will continue to visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Galena, Ohio
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is a beautiful property. We had a two bedroom suite on the first floor for four adults and we had plenty of room. Two nice-size bedrooms with our owns baths, a nice kitchen area, dining and living room. Good buffet breakfast and very nice staff. The only drawback was the incredibly noisy guests on the second floor. It sounded like there were way too many people in the room and the entire group was constantly running around, slamming doors, and jumping off the beds. A couple of times the paintings and others fixtures in our room literally shook from the vibrations coming through the ceiling. The staff made several calls on our behalf but the noise only subsided temporarily. Thank goodness we were in the room a short time and the noise didn't continue overnight.

Room Tip: Request a room on the top floor.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Believe it or not this was the only place in the area that had a vacancy on the night of my stay. Who would have thought that hotel rooms would be scarce in Youngstown? I had stayed in a Residence Inn but not this one, so I did not know what to expect. I given a very warm welcome by the manager who gave me a bag of snacks which were much appreciated. I stayed in a Studio Suite which was huge. The room was spotless and very comfortable. I needed some assistance with transportation and another manager went out of her way to make sure I was able to make a connection. The room was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was also very good. I grew up in Youngstown and still have some family there so I visit there a few times a year. I have stayed at all of the hotels in that area and this by far is the best. I will certainly try to stay here in the future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We have stayed in several hotels in the Youngstown area. This one is by far, not only the most comfortable as far as a home away from home. It is the cleanest! The breakfast is great every morning! I am a travel agent, travel quite a bit, and am very particular in rating a hotel this one is on my top 3 of the hotels I have visited this year. Thank you for making our stay great!!

Room Tip: The separate bedroom is nice, although the set-up makes it seem a little smaller than the studio. S...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed September 2, 2013

From the time I stepped into this hotel my every expectation was met! All my Marriott rewards requests were granted and even a goody bag was given to us upon arrival and that was great for my kids ;))

Room Tip: This hotel is centrally located with every possible eatery within waking or a very short driving dis...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Poland
Best Western Plus Boardman Inn & Suites
Red Roof Inn Boardman
Hampton Inn Youngstown Boardman
Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman/Poland
Holiday Inn Boardman Youngstown South
Courtyard Youngstown Canfield

Been to Residence Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland? Share your experiences!