“wonderful experience”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Piqua
A TripAdvisor Member
“wonderful experience”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

we left Canada Dec 22/13 in transit to Florida. (just before the ice storm ) We spent our first night in Windsor ON. Not a great experience but what a difference arriving at the La Quinta Inn Piqua. Such a warm welcome and a beautiful clean room. We picked La Quinta because of their pet friendly policy. (NO CHARGE) Most of us who travel with pets wouldn't mind paying a pet fee if we were given clean rooms with no pet stains. Unfortunately, until La Quinta, that has not been our experience. From now on, if there is a La Quinta on our travel route, that is where we will stay. The Poots family

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Ted C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Greetings from Piqua Ohio,

I would like to thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy to see that your entire family had a great stay and we could offer you value that keeps you coming back !

See you Soon!
Ted C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
La Follette, Tennessee
Reviewed December 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night on our way to Cedar Point. The hotel is kind of in the middle of nowhere, but the room was nice. The pool was closed during our stay, so we were upgraded to a suite for free. Would definitely stay here again if ever in Piqua.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dawndeezy
I would like to thank you for your review. I am glad you had a great stay with us and I hope to see you back soon.

Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Great property. Nice staff and very clean room. I was told that the hotel was getting ready to do so renovations and updates. Breakfast attendant is worth gold to the hotel. She is extremely kind and always greeted me with a big smile, good way to start off the mornings.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank ella1972
Ted C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Ella1972,

We would like to thank you for your great review! I also think our staff is one of our greatest assets! As you seen, we take great pride in our hotel and it's unique setting. Our staff is here for you at anytime.

We are very excited to see the new renovations and we think you will too!
Hope to see you soon.

Have a great Hoilday Season!
Corbin, Kentucky
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I have to give a big thank you to the staff of this motel, my husband and I had to travel to Piqua for a our nephews funeral and not only was our room comfortable and clean but they went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of, after attending the funeral we went back to our room to find a really nice card signed with personnel messages from each staff member and a basket of fruit, made me smile to know there are still nice people out there. this is a very nice and clean place to stay and they do welcome pets my yorkie enjoyed her stay there as well, slept like a baby, very quiet and peaceful..

Room Tip: third floor is very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank SheliaB61163
Ted C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
I would like to send you our utmost sympathy for your families loss. And would like to thank you for your great words of praise. At La Quinta we work hard to make our guest and even the 4 legged guest feel ASSURED, SETTLED IN and be more OPTIMISTIC about the next day. With a great staff and wonderful guest like yourself it is a win win. I do hope to see you back soon and again I amy very sorry for your loss.

Piqua La Quinta Inn
Naples, Florida
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Traveling from way North to way south, we needed a pet-friendly hotel. This fit the bill.

Easy check-in. Pretty clean. The train tracks directly next to the hotel are VERY active! Be advised!

Clean beds & room.

Ok continental breakfast.

Pleasant staff.

I would recommend & return.

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank 4248MI_Traveler
We would like to thank you for you review. It was nice to have you back with us and I hope you had a great time in Piqua Ohio. Have a great Holiday Seasen!

Beecher
Reviewed November 2, 2013

This was the most pet friendly motel I've ever stayed in! The service was great and friendly, to boot!
The rooms were clean and nicely appointed. I can' think of one negative comment!
I would look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Kathy F
Ted C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
I thank you for your great review. We think pets are like family and try our best to make them feel settled in like any outher guest.

We look forword to seeing you soon!

Have a Great fall!
Ted Coulter
La Quinta Inn Piqua
Also consider these accommodations in or near Piqua
Comfort Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sidney
Hampton Inn Troy
Hampton Inn Troy
#1 of 9 in Troy

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua? Share your experiences!