“Excellent Weekend”

A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed October 26, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ted C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Reviewed October 14, 2013

A friend and I attended the amazing Gentlemen of the Road music festival in nearby Troy, OH over Labor Day weekend 2013. As soon as the concert tickets went on sale I jumped online to book a hotel. Everything in Troy was taken, so I expanded my search and ended up booking a room at La Quinta in Piqua (say that 5 times fast) which was about 10 min away from Troy.

The room was sizable, the beds were comfortable, the furnishings were basic but clean. The one drawback is that there seems to be a train line running through all of Piqua. As it was, the tracks were right outside our room and the trains ran at all times. Eventually we became accustomed to the sound and it faded into the background - plus we weren't in our rooms all that much.

We took advantage of the breakfast each morning which was tasty. The staff was very courteous as well. While it may not have been the fanciest hotel I've ever stayed in, it was certainly clean and comfortable. I would not hesitate to return to La Quinta in Piqua.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

I would like to thank you for your great review of our La Quinta Inn here in Piqua. It was our pleasure to have you with us and I am glad I was a help! I hope to see you soon!

A La Quinta traveler
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
Reviewed October 13, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 3, 2013

The evening before we stayed here, we had one of the worst experiences with a motel and its lack of customer service so when we began enjoying the high quality management provided by Ted and Shelley as the guides of this LaQuinta, we were stunned at the difference and its excellence. The staff is friendly and helpful, the housekeeping staff, particularly Lori, were extremely accommodating, the parking lot well lit, the location superbly ideal for us with the access to the Cracker Barrel next door, shopping minutes away, gas just next door, and the freeway within a two-minute drive.
I have always had good experiences with LaQuinta but this was superb.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 307craigg
Ted C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

We thank you for your "Superb" word of praise! We hope you had a positive effect on your trip! I gloal it help every guest feel ASSURED, SETTLED IN & OPTIMSTIC about YOUR stay.

Have a great winter!
La Quinta Inn.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

My experience with this location consisted of arranging and securing rooms for my out of town family for a get together. I coordinated with Ted the manager who couldn't do enough to accommodate any of our needs. As I added rooms to the reservations he made me feel like the hotel was there only for my needs. The parking is very easy and it's location is so handy to so many services. The lobby is very current and clean. They even have biscuits for dogs. They offer a morning paper and their delightful morning breakfast . They handled several special requests of mine as though it was a normal thing they did every day. My relatives were very happy and enjoyed their stay. This is definitely our go to place for out of town guests!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Ted C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

We thank you for your great words of praise. We loved having you family with us. My staff has aked if we have the next date booked yet for.. I hope you have a great winter and hope to see you in the spring...

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Stayed for World 100. Excellent staff. Clean rooms. Very comfortable beds. I slept like a baby. The earlier you book, the better the rate. I had great rate compared to Greenville hotels and just a few more miles away.

• Stayed: September 2013
Ted C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

We thank you for you great review. We have a great time with all the race fans we see every year like your self. I hope you come back for each race. This year we are going to add stuff to the race package. keep checking back...

Thanks for your time.
La Quinta Inn Piqua

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Overall had a great stay at this property. Front desk person was very nice and efficiently checked me in. Room was visually clean. However, my white socks were pretty filthy from the carpet, so it definitely could use a good steam cleaning. Bed was comfortable and I had no problems with noise. Breakfast consisted of a waffle station, pastries, and cereal. I'm a big fan of the waffle station, so I was happy. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Ted C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you so much for the great comments. We here, at Piqua Laquinta greatly appreciate your business and feed back.

Our staff goes above and beyond to make our guests feel at home. We do hope you will stay with us again.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit

La Quinta Inn-Piqua
950 East Ash Street
Piqua, Ohio 45356
937-615-0140

Also consider these accommodations in or near Piqua
Comfort Inn Miami Valley Centre Mall
#1 of 4 in Sidney
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 9 in Troy

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua? Share your experiences!