“Wonderful experience”

Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Piqua
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

What an unexpected surprise this hotel was! It was so nice, neat and clean for the price I was impressed! Also the staff were wonderful, they were nice, helpful and very understanding with our large group that included a soccer team of 11 year-old boys. A nice breakfast spread and plenty of food (The beds were quite comfortable too)

• Stayed May 2012

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Very nice hotel for the price. It's not a high end chain but not the bottom either. Just in between. The hotel was very clean, the staff was helpful and friendly, the breakfast had a good variety. The location is right off the highway so everything was centrally located for the area. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Barrie, Canada
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Initally stopped here because La Quinta is pet friendly. I have returned several times down on frequent trips to Kentucky or Florida. Rooms are clean, front desk staff goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome.
I travel with pets so not only is it pet friendly but there is a nice park for walking just at the entrance.
Breakfast was good and well staffed. Lots of restaurants close by and a mall across the street - good access to I75

Room Tip: east side is quieter - trains do go through occasionally on west side although they don't sound...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank queenoftheneighbourh
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I found this hotel to have a very friendly staff, clean rooms, a good location, and very affordable.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Ted C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
I would like to thank you for your nice review. We strive to provide the best service and a clean comfy room. We hope we can inspire a feeling of Assured, Settled in and Optimstic about your day and next stay.

Thanks & see you soon
Ted Coulter
LaQuinta
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed April 1, 2012

When i say ok. It means yeah i would stay again.. But if i can i would push to next city. I am not fond of pet friendly hotels. So f you have pets. You will be happy. Lobby smelled like dog which means i did not eat breakfast . Because people want to take their dogs through te brekfast wrea. Not cool for me. Room smelled like dog.. Top cover was dirty. I get 4 rooms a night. I am hoping te others. Were better. But it is an older hotel. You can tell thry are trying. So as far as bring clean it wasnt the best.. But it was ok ..

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Ted C, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
I am very sorry you did not like your stay with us. please know that We try to keep every part of the hotel clean and smelling great. The next time your in the Piqua and stay with us please ask for a upper floor s we put the pets on the grond floor rooms

Thanks for your time!
Ted C
Ontario
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I can't remember the woman's name working the front counter when we checked in at 1130 pm but she was friendly and courteous and went through the entire spiel. It was a bit pricey compared to other La Quinta's of same or better quality but still a great deal. We booked two rooms and both were fine and clean.
I was also glad to see the Coffee machine was not in the bathroom at this location. I believe this should be adopted among all hotels.
Easy access from the highway and perfect for what we needed after driving from New Orleans.

Room Tip: Normal La Quinta offerings. Haven't found a hotel chain that offers the same value and cleanline...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Gunth
We thank you for your time to review our LaQuinta. I hope that we made the trip that much better with our clean and comfy rooms. Next time your in the Piqua area please stop and see us. we would love to have you!

Thanks
Ted Coulter
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Great experience, lovely person at front desk upon checkin, who made sure I was familiar with all amenities. The hotel, in my opinion, was spotless!! Very nicely laid out, and a very comfy bed. The price was reasonable, as we were just on an overnight on our way home from FL. Easy access to the I75....the only downside is the nearby train, which seems to go through 3 or 4 times a night. I could have used a heavier blanket on the bed, but was too tired to ask for one...I am sure they would have complied. However, we would stay again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Juliette1955
Ted C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
We thank you for your Review and your stay with us. If you have not been back in sometime we have made some great updates to our Inn. and have plains to make more this year.

Hope to see you soon!
Ted C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Piqua
Comfort Inn
Hampton Inn Sidney
Hampton Inn Sidney
#1 of 4 in Sidney
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dayton Troy

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua? Share your experiences!