“Forget Godiva, Winans should be your Chocolatier!”

Winans Chocolates + Coffees
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Piqua
Description: Winans is the best resource for premium chocolates, freshly roasted coffees and gifts to delight! Our candies have been handmade the same way for generations and we roast our coffee daily. Our chocolate factory and coffee roastery are both locally owned and operated in Piqua, Ohio. We have retail stores across the Midwest and a staff that is ready to ship your selections anywhere.You will fall in love with our handcrafted products and first rate customer care. Established in the early 1900's and in its 4th generation of family ownership, Winans Chocolates + Coffees brings cutting edge flavors and time-tested quality to America's heartland. Winans owner Joe travels the world in search of consciously traded coffees and cacaos. Our products reflect our commitment to quality and sustainability across the globe and here in Ohio where we focus on purchasing local at every opportunity. We proudly present a world of flavor right here at home. You'll never go back to ordinary.
Reviewed April 22, 2015

I have been eating this candy since I was wee and it has only gotten better! The butter creams are my most favorite things, but I have never had something I didn't enjoy! Their coffee is delish! If you are looking for a cooler drink, try the frozen hot chocolate!

Reviewed April 21, 2015 via mobile

Delicious coffees and chocolates! Chai tea latte is wonderful too. You can get regular or specialty coffees.

Reviewed February 18, 2015

We've had chocolate from all over the U.S. but this is the best! It is smooth melt in your mouth heaven!

Reviewed January 11, 2015

Fast, friendly service. The smell of strong coffee and sweet chocolate envelopes you when you walk in the door. Best dirty chai of my life; a transformative experience. Of everywhere I've visited in Piqua, this building and this shop is my favorite. Conveniently attached to the library. The table by the window was a magical place to watch the snow fall and enjoy a coffee. You can tell the baristas love their jobs. I loved spending time here. My husband loved it too, as he is a non-coffee drinker and could enjoy a few "wurtles" while I sipped my chai. Perfect.

Reviewed December 5, 2014

The chocolates here are great and reasonably priced. The maple cream is great, as is the orange peels, sea salt caramels, peanut butter, and mint melts! Lots of chocolate-y gifts too.

Been to Winans Chocolates + Coffees? Share your experiences!