“A regular visitor”

Buffalo Wings & Rings
Ranked #4 of 55 Restaurants in Piqua
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

My family has gone to wings and wings regularly since it opened a few years ago... Usually on Wednesday when the "tenders" are on special (you can not beat the value and they are absolutely delicious) The staff are so nice and and food is great! They have great draft beer choices and the other items on the menu that I've tried have all been great, too! Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed July 15, 2017

Stopped in for late dinner. Excellant service and good prices and good food. I would return here anytime..

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

I loved comming here with my family. Amazing food I love their wings you can tell they are fresh! Food was hot and the staff was wonderful!

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Food was great and very friendly servers and host! Loved the size of wings and boneless. You can always tell they are very fresh and actually hand battered rather than processed! Buffalo wild wings definitely has nothing on their wings burgers appetizers or service. LOVE and Will Be back for a family atmosphere, great food and employees that are caring and willing to make sure customer satisfaction is expected from the time you walk in and leave.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

we went to this restaurant to watch the NBA playoffs and they changed the channel for us and waited on us while we were watching the game. The food was great and service was great!

Been to Buffalo Wings & Rings? Share your experiences!