“Good food for a great price”

Buffalo Wings & Rings
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Piqua
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Not only was the food delicious the atmosphere was amazing and fun! Our server Brook was very attentive and the food arrived in a very timely manner and was very tasty(I had the chicken tenders and they were .99 each, a good value). And let's not forget all the tv's that were EVERYWHERE! Great for a sports nut like my husband. Would highly recommend this spot and will keep an eye out for them where ever I go

1  Thank jollyjane

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I only rated this a 4 instead of 5 because of service & price. Pretty expensive. This place has the best food. Their wings are the bomb, and so is the rest of the food. The problem comes in the kitchen, they are super slow and send out appetizers at the same time as main course. So if you don't mind waiting, the food is very good. Pretty awesome you get to pick your sauce, then pick your heat, and you can request all flats or all drums on your wings. I recommend the buffalo traditional wings, medium heat, extra wet. The medium buffalo has all the spice and flavor, but without the horrible burn on the hot.

1  Thank Stephannie83
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

First time here, my husband, mom and i came for lunch. Our waitress was very nice. explained the menu and specials. we got the basket of fries which were ok. they were fresh cut but had been frozen so not a lot of flavor. Great portion though. the wings were also decent. wasnt crazy about the sweet bbq sauce. wish they had plain bbq. my moms cheeseburger was cooked good but she said it lacked flavor. They also have very few dessert options. we split the chocolate lava cake and it was ok to, would of prefered something else as im not a huge chocolate fan. overall it was fairly average food and with the prices on the higher side we expected more. its a place id try again sometime but wasnt crazy about.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had a business lunch meeting here. The service was good and the server was very attentive. The food was so-so taste-wise and was not such a good value. A dry mushroom Swiss burger and a smaller than should have been serving of onion rings.

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

After an absolutely awful dining experience at the BW&R in Fairfield (see review) we were a little reluctant to try it again. But, this location is newer, so we have it a shot... And it was very good! Nice portions, good taste, fun atmosphere. We will go back again.