“We will be back”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dayton, Ohio
“We will be back”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We finally were able to try Beppo without waiting an hour. Glad we did it was very good.We oordered the meatballs for an appetizer and they were delicious. Our pizza came out wrong but it was promptly taken back and redone. Our server was very appologetic and offered us another snack while we waited. When it came back it was good. The kicker was when the bill came without the charge for the pizza. We questioned her but she said the manager approved not charging since they messed up. Not necessary but appreciated. We will be back.

• Visited May 2013

Piqua, Ohio
“Good and Not So Good”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We have just moved to the area and decided to eat with my sister at some local cuisine to kick start our summer break. We stumbled upon this restaurant online and decided to go. Service was EXCELLENT but the food was mediocre. It almost felt like they were trying to make as much money possible off their food. Pizza was alright, my sister just had a cheese individual and I tried to make a vision of pizza Margherita with tomato and basil. They just stuck on some not-so-ripe tomato slices and raw basil on a already cooked cheese pizza. My toppings were not cooked on while the pizza was cooking. The one thing that made me want to take back all the nice things I was saying to my friend and parents about this place was that we ordered breadsticks with marina and cheese but (maybe I was expecting too much) the cheese was the cheese sauce you get with nachos you get at the football game. I was expecting Alfredo sauce with them. Then, they charged us an arm and a leg for them. I asked if we could take another batch home and it was an extra 4.50. Maybe I'll try this place again not getting pizza but someone would probably have to really persuade me. However, I really appreciated the server. Her and the restaurant without including the food (which was really pretty) were probably the only best part.

• Visited June 2012
Walkersville, Maryland
“Pizza Parlor”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

After traveling all day from MD, we visited Beppo Uno on the recommendation of the desk clerk at La Quinta. We thought it would be an up scale Italian restaurant. Instead it was an up scale pizza parlor. We wanted a quiet place to relax, unwind and dine. It was rather noisy and family oriented with a lot of carry-outs by delivery people. The wine offerings were fairly extensive as were the beers, but there was not a full bar service. The menu was essentially pizza and related offerings with only a small area listing other dishes. We shared a Caesar salad. The chicken alfredo was simply pre-prepared chicken breast pieces with pasta and sauce. The spaghetti and meatballs was also nothing special. If we want a pizza we may try Beppo Uno again, but if we want an up-scale dinner we will drive the distance back to Troy and La Piazza.

• Visited April 2013
Piqua, Ohio, United States
“Loved it”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great food in a wonderful atmospher, my wife and I love the place. The service is great and the pizza is unique. While sometimes crowed, it is always worth the wait.

Visited August 2012
Tipp City, Ohio
“Does it count....”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

does it count when the OWNER of the restaurant gives a 5 star review for everything for their own restaurant Gerard0001? If you do dine at Beppo Uno, be sure to ask for Tristyn as your server. She was wonderful and was very helpful with suggestions, especially with my picky co-worker, and we ended up with a great meal.

• Visited January 2013