“great Thai food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Thai Paradise
Ranked #2 of 90 Restaurants in Pickerington
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Thai Paradise was established in 2008 and is inspired by the traditional beauty of Thailand. Our carefully prepared and fresh cuisine complimented by our inviting ambiance has brought in a stream of loyal fans. Our focus on quality and consistency has made us an integral part of the Pickerington community. We look forward to bringing the same spirit to Athens, which opened in October of 2014. Pride is placed on providing outstanding customer service to compliment the presentation of these fresh recipes. Popular house favorites include the Himmapan Chicken, Pad Ka Pow, and Naum Toak. Our variety of Asian cuisine spans from China, Korea, Vietnam, and to all over the different cities of Thailand. We invite you to enjoy your next dining experience with Thai Paradise. Kop Kun!
Toledo, Ohio
“great Thai food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

From where my daughter lives in Columbus, this is what is called a shlep! It is a real trek to get there, but the food is worth every minute and every mile. This was our second trip to this restaurant, and it is terrific. The service is good, the food is great, and if it was closer for us, we would eat there all the time. Rave review!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“A gem of a restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Had a fantastic experience at this restaurant, which was recommended to us by friends. Reasonable prices & great food. We had a variety of appetizers- spring rolls, dumplings, satay & edamame- all very tasty. We shared lo mein, drunken noodles and phad thai- all fresh, loaded with vegetables and delicious! My two children (7 & 9) enjoyed the food too. A children's menu is available. Very nice hot tea selections. Service was friendly & attentive. We will definitely return!

Russellville, Arkansas
“Good food, good price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

The hot and sour soup had a kick and the pad Thai was really good. A nice breach from a chain restaurant while on business.

Pickerington, Ohio
“Rated #1 in pickerington for good reason”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Since my wife and I moved to picktown a year ago, this has remained our favorite restaurant in area. Great Thai food, good service, and a nice atmosphere inside belied by it's strip mall location I eagerly recommend it to anyone in the area.

2 Thank Darren M
Columbus, Ohio
“Great Flavors!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

I had lunch with a friend today at Thai Paradise. I have been to Thailand so I know about the real deal. I was pleasantly surprised. First, the restaurant is decorated beautifully. There are many friendly, beautiful statues and it is filled with gorgeous textiles. We had the world's sweetest waitress, she is young (maybe a high school student). She was such a doll and incredibly attentive.

I ordered the hot and sour soup. Wow, it was really, really hot! I didn't expect it to be that spicy but it was delicious. My friend and I both ordered the Garden Rolls. I loved the fresh flavors of the vegetables. I wasn't crazy about the sauce that it came with so I got a to go box. I brought them home and just ate them with Korean bulgogi sauce :)

My friend is a vegetarian and she had a ton of options at this restaurant. I ordered the Drunken Noodles with shrimp. It was SO delicious. I loved the big, flat noodles, yum. My only complaint was that there were only a few shrimp, I think there were 5. If I had received more shrimp I would have given the restaurant an excellent rating. All in all this was an excellent dining experience, the food was incredibly flavorful and the service was outstanding.

• Visited July 2012