“Poor customer service”

Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Granville, Ohio, United States
“Poor customer service”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I drove through and ordered a double steakburger, without cheese, and fries. 15 miles later, when I got home, I discovered the employee had pulled the cheese off between the 2 slices of beef and put it back together with residual cheese all over the meat. IF employees do this to our food without our knowledge what else do they do and we aren't aware of. This was a blatant act of laziness and poor customer service. Absolutely, unacceptable.

• Visited October 2012

“Waitress for sit down fast food?”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

It's a fast food place , with a waitress,That your suppose to tip. Average food. Had five way chili and the portion was so small I left Hungry. Son had guacamole burger and fries and milkshake, he left Hungry too. Won't be going back. Wendy's is better and cheaper.

1 Thank Greenreader
Portsmouth, Oh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't beat the burger”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

What is there to dislike about Steak and Shake, they make the best hambugers around.

Visited May 2012
Marietta, Ohio, United States
“Great food and service”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Loved this restaurant. We had two children and the service was speedy. The food was excellent!

Visited February 2012
Pickerington, OH
“Usually good, but service has been slipping lately”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

I'm a big burger fan (in more ways than one) and S&S usually puts out a decent burger, but I gotta have the service to go with it. Not that they EVER have white glove service, but a friendly smile, quick, hot food, and… don't disappear.

Unfortunately, our latest foray into this place didn't quite cut it. Hostess/server seated us right away, after quickly wiping down the table. Wet table, strike one.

So we sat. And we sat. Strike two.

I am a patient man, but I could see a whole herd of servers handing out at the server station, just gabbing, while we were waiting to be served. After about 10 minutes, I literally went up to the server station and asked if they could send our server over? A few minutes later, the same person who seated up showed up, red-faced and apologizing that the person with this station was on break and she didn't know it. So she became our server.

So we ordered, after awhile our food came out, then our server disappeared. It's amazing that anyone could disappear in such a small place, but disappear she did. Strike three, especially after I ran out of iced tea.

I will probably go back, but reluctantly.

• Visited October 2011